To subscribe to any course you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Register : Select the Subject which you want to purchase : Click on "BUY " Enter your Name, Email (Check email id spelling at least 3 times), Address, Phone no & Subject Name
2. Make payment online. :You can use Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Net Banking / Wallet / Phone pay / Google Pay.
3. Immediately you will receive 2 email : 1st Payment receipt and 2nd link of Google Drive on email (it contain link of Download, login id and Password )
Your device should meet the below mention requirements
Desktop or Laptop Configuration :
- Windows 7 64 bit & above, Window 10.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 64 bit updated version required. Minimum 2 GB RAM.
- Mac version 10.14 and above ( For M1 chip macbook may have some language update issue but no problem in view of classes.
Mobile/Tablets Configuration :
- Android 7 and above version.
- iphone 7 and above version. *For offline playback of classes you must have a macbook / windows with iTunes installed for transferring of classes
You can watch our video lectures on mobile and computer/laptop but simultaneous double login is not allowed.
NO, all time internet is not requried
only internet is required in the begining to Download all the Videos and after that you can watch at any time as per your flexibility without internet , till the validity of the couses
"UNLIMITED VIEWS FOR 10 MONTHS"
You may close the Player in between the lecture, view shall not be counted.
Note: No video will be played after the expiry of the course (eg. if the course validity is 10 month from the date of activation , then it will not play after 10 month)
No, you will have to download and print the study material at your own. We do not send anything physically. We deliver our content online only.
copy and paste the below link
No, once a course has been subscribed by you, we can not provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first, you go through the demos and free-to-use content before you subscribe to our courses. For demos, you will find links/videos in the footer of the website and on the course page.
- In case of system update/ crash/ format / any other reason requiring reactivation of lectures, over technical team will help to solve your issue. However, it is to be noted that if the reason of system crash or format seems suspicious to Brijesh sir classes Management, it may decide not to reactivate the lectures, for which its decision shall be final and binding.